I was tagged by Stuart Delony to participate in the following exercise in self-disclosure.
1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
- I crave change and adventure, but often settle for what’s familiar and safe.
- My expectations for myself are high – so high I often fail to meet them and sometimes allow myself to become incapacitated by the frustration that results. I have yet to figure out how to permanently short-circuit this pattern.
- I usually find self-disclosure uncomfortable. This has augmented #4 and is because of #5.
- My best qualities are being a good listener and (usually) giving sound advice, when it’s requested.
- My biggest fear is not being loved.
- My biggest opportunities for personal growth are learning to be consistent and to mesh what I must do with what I like to do (finding joyful work that also brings prosperity).
- I’ve seen some incredible scenery around the world, but nothing like this. I’ve never felt more at peace than when I’m at this very special place in northeastern Washington:
I’m breaking the last rule by not tagging anyone in particular. Instead I’m tagging anyone who visits and would like to play. If you decide to take part, leave a response below (and be sure to include a link to your blog if you have one).